MENU

Slide

Thursday, July 12, 2007

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
i can't seem to post my replies. ):
soooo, i'll reply here!

SY: Thanks babe! :D

Sokling: My gawd, how're you gonna t go Bartley?
Cab again? I totally don't know
how t go there except cabbing!

Huiting: Thanks! Doesn't matter
if it's belated or not babe! (:
Anw, which Huiting are you?

Lol: It's alright girl! :D
i'm fine. heh.


Saturday:
Jmd! Anw, many friends have been asking,
huh? what's JMD?

it's actually JMD (Japanese, Music, Drama)
It's a CCA in NYP. Heh.

I was damn sleepy on saturday can!
Super, Whooper sleepy!
I just laid face-down on my bag&jacket,
And i fell alseep! Super unglam! HAH!
Then we went t town for dinner
&then headed home!

You know th Earth Day thing on saturday right.
They actually went t
buy Green basic tees from Giodano.
Madness! Heh, but it's fuuuuun!





Sunday:
I Finally, FINALLY got t meet up
my bunch from friends i got t know from
Stranger's No More (Combined Church Youth Camp!)
camp, back two years ago!

Gwen, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!
As usual, Ian was full of his craps &rubbish!
& Heidi turned up! (For awhile only lor! WHY!)







He was trying t imitate my Lizard smile! Heh.





We just sat at Starbucks &chat.
Then suddenly Ian whipped out this..
silly-looking platypus that he bought from australia.
He said that platypus helps him destress! :x


http://youtube.com/watch?v=OpEpetvkzDI

http://youtube.com/watch?v=G4tuUEJw4Fw
(i've no idea why th player does not appear,
thus th link!)

Pardon my Super Horrid laughters!
Ian lah, Blame Ian!
I think everyone in Starbucks
was staring at our table.
BUT WHO CARES! IT'S FUNNY LAH!


Monday:
The day started greeeeat!
Mr Postman delivered my Zipia loots
5mins after i wokeup!
&i love th White Skinnies i bought!
But it's abit loose. Tsk.

Then i went t school &groomed a Supercute ShizTzu.
(Typo: i typed ShitTzu just now! HAH!)

Tuesday:
Tuesday started even better!
Mr Postman delivered my Mask&Sweet spree loots!




Th Masks are good! :D

Then i met up with Florella Ang!
&when i talked about Florella t Hsienyang.
Th 1st thing he'll think of is
th FuckingFriends thing. :x

Florella&Fidelis = FuckingFriends!
This is like, soooo long ago.
&all he remember is that!

Ohyeah! she came over t my house,
&we went t Chinatown for some yummy dimsum @Yumcha!
(I'm feeling hungry now!)

she's like damn funny/weird lah!
She wanted t meet me at where you know?
Little India Mrt! 0.0
When our house are like, 5mins walk apart?
&of all places, LITTLE INDIA?

HsienYang told me: Happy Smelling Indians, ptg.
Evil okay! I'm not th one being racist here!


Chicken Rice Eating Competition lor! WTH!

Our DESTINATION!
We were like Hungry Ghosts by then.


Florella said i look like a tourist in there! :x

This thing looked eeky!






&i received something BIG TODAY!






You are a Total Romantic

For you, love is like a fairy tale.
Or magic. Or a Meg Ryan movie.
Problem is,
you sort of want all three.

You bring the spark in the relationship
In turn, you expect your guy to keep the fire burning
Not a bad deal, as long as you find the right Prince.


It's been lonely lonely, missing missing.

till then, byebye! ♥

No comments: